Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day after Sisterlocks

Yeah! I had Sisterlocks installed yesterday. It took about 12 hours. I'm astounded at how many there are (we estimated over 400) but I haven't actually counted them yet. A few of the front ones are a little tight but I'm tender headed so basically a total wuss. I am surprised that for the most part, this was really pain free.

She put some rods on the relaxed ends and they're very tightly curled but I really like it. I'm glad she told me not to cut the relaxed ends off because I can only imagine how it would have look without them. It's all so curled and coiled but I'm really excited. I was worried about how it would look and whether I'd want to go out in public but it's all good. :-)

I'm posting more pictures as soon as I figure out how. I don't think I need a separate photo album but we'll see.

No comments: