Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been 10 months!


Amazing how time flies and how much my locks have changed. Yesterday my nephew asked if I had taken them down or changed the pattern. He said they looked so different from when I first started. He then asked what I was going to do when they get really long becuase there are so many and they will be all over the place. I told him I'd cross that bridge when I get there. :-)

Last week I was visiting rehabilitation centers for my Mom. She just underwent knee replacement surgery and I was deciding where the send her for physical therapy. A GUY who was also visting the center I was at, stopped me and said he really liked my locks. I was so hyped! It really helped my mood too because it had been a really stressful week with my mom and the surgery and all. Really, I was hyped. :-)

So it's been 10 months and the end of this month I'm taking the re-tightening class. I'm looking forward to it. I really like my consultant but that long haul to visit her takes it's toll. It will be nice to do my own hair at my own pace.

No comments: