Monday, May 31, 2010

Sisterlocks update

Wow, time really does fly doesn't it. Tomorrow is June 1, 2010. That means in a months time, I will have had Sisterlocks for 2 years. I can't believe it's been that long.

Being a DIY'er has had its challenges.  I'm not always a diligent as I should be in doing my retightenings regularly.  Its so easy to let the time slip away but I always regret it as my hair is very curly and loves to reach out to fellow locks.  But I do love the freedom of doing my own hair on my schedule in the comfort of my own home.

It's growing faster now and it gets caught in the zipper in the back of my dresses so I always have to remember to cover the zip.  It tickles my ears and gets in the way when I'm tossing and turning in bed.  It takes longer to dry so I can't wash it late in the evening anymore because going to bed with a wet head is not pretty in the morning.  These are issues I never had to deal with before with really short hair but I love my locks and only wish I'd started growing them sooner.

Wow, 2 years!  Time does fly. :-)

No comments: