Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 weeks Sisterlocks - July 28, 2008

So it’s been 4 weeks and I’m loving every minute. I have some good hair days and some bad ones but I feel like my hair is really responding well to Sisterlocks. I’ve done some rollersets and it turns out very well. My hair curls so easily that it surprises me but it looks very neat for work. I still get stares from people, mostly I think trying to figure out how I got so many braids in my hair. When I do get comments, that’s the first thing they ask.

I have some slippage in the back around the edges. My loctician told me to expect that but I saw her a couple weeks ago and she said everything looks good. I have a re-tightening appointment in mid August so we’ll see how things are then. I don’t know if it’s grown so or just filled out but it definitely looks fuller than it did the first week. But my hair seems to look different from week to week anyway. I really like my Sisterlocks. Its the best decision I’ve ever made. :-)

I have pictures in my photo album. I just have to organize them and then I’ll post a link here.

Here’s the link. I joined the ranks of Fokti: http://public.fotki.com/dollhouse9/

1 comment:

dollhouse9 said...

2 responses so far ↓

Maryee // August 1, 2008 at 7:34 am

Your Sisterlocks are coming along fine. I love the curly look. I checked out your fotki as well. Really organized with great clear pictures. Keep it up!!

Blessings…
*

dollhouse9 // August 1, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Thanks Maryee for you kind words and encouragement. It really is a journey. I still have mornings where I look in the mirror and scare myself but so far, nothing a good head band couldn’t cure. :-)