Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Sisterlock Consultant


My visit with the new consultant was a big success. I didn't experience any soreness or headaches at all. Not the day of or the day after. I was there about 3.5 hours as I had quite a bit of new growth. She gave me some great tips for taking care of my locks and said they were coming along fine. She was great and the atmosphere of the salon was very upbeat and lots of fun. I'll post some pictures as soon as I unpack my camera. I went to see my family right from the salon and spent the weekend with them. Life is good!

1 comment:

leightred said...

Hey Girrrrrrrrrllllllll, Yes your locs are coming along and I know that patience is very hard, it's like hurry up and wait. That why we have each other to lean on. And the day will come, soon I hope, when we no longer have baby locs, but long, beautiful and mature locs. I can't wait either.